Saturday, August 1, 2009

So today hasn't exactly been eventful, but I've loved it none the less. Lola (my car) got new shoes today (new tires)!!!!! Went to a family friend's baby shower, chatted it up and got invited to a birthday party for some little ones on the 29th. Then came home and I've been snapping pictures and video of all of the kids. I love that more than anything. It's the little relaxing moments like today that I cherish the most. So without dragging this out further, check out my day :)









Keegan wanted to play more than he wanted me to take pictures so I have more of Cohen and Audrey



I really think these two will continue to be very tight and close through the years. They are best friends :)












And as I sit here writing this... it's beautiful weather, the kids have gone on a ride to see Mr. Yama the llama in the truck with my parents, and I'm sitting here listening to the crickets chirp and my brother play the guitar plus we're about to start the grill. Life doesn't get much better than this...








0 comments: