skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Little This, A Little That...But Oh So Me!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Proof that a wedding can be anything you want...
This bride wore a wool dress... yes you read that right, a wool dress!
Surprisingly
I will admit that it turned out very pretty in my opinion.
And since I have no words to do this story justice...click the link below.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1205007/Shepherdess-bride-marries-stunning-dress-wool-flock.html
1 comments:
Tiffany said...
wow!! I guess if your into that kind of thing!?
August 20, 2009 at 3:04 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Offbeat Bride
Are wedding vendors leaving the industry? Why it feels like everyone’s quitting
9 hours ago
Style Me Pretty : The Ultimate Wedding Blog
Wildflowers & Candlelight: An Effortlessly Elegant Santa Barbara Wedding
10 hours ago
Bake or Break
Favorite Dessert Bar Recipes
4 days ago
Elizabeth Anne Designs: A Wedding Blog
Marbella Country Club Wedding in San Juan Capistrano | Rachel + David
2 months ago
Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
Pineapple Coconut Bundt Cake
3 months ago
Once Wed Blog
GETTING MARRIED SURROUNDED BY FLORENCE AND ITS TREASURES
3 years ago
Weddingbee
Wedding Beauty Hacks for Winter
3 years ago
iDiY
iDiY Blurb
6 years ago
Closet Cooking
Cold Brewed Iced Tea
8 years ago
2000 Dollar Budget Wedding
DIY Cards
9 years ago
A.Mountain.Bride
We replaced our wedding rings.
12 years ago
Ezra Pound Cake
Things I’m Loving: The ‘It’s Been Too Long’ Edition
12 years ago
The Word on Main Street
Christmas Bazaar
13 years ago
South in Your Mouth
Mediterranean Eggplant and Barley Salad
14 years ago
One Love Photo
Carolina Beach Wedding
14 years ago
Homespun Weddings
homespunwed
15 years ago
The SKY's the limit
Overwhelmed Is Not Even Close
15 years ago
Victoria with Roses
Farewell
15 years ago
The Wedding Chicks
A Practical Wedding
Stylish Giving
Blog Archive
►
2010
(
22
)
►
June
(
1
)
►
May
(
2
)
►
April
(
4
)
►
March
(
7
)
►
February
(
4
)
►
January
(
4
)
▼
2009
(
34
)
►
December
(
2
)
►
November
(
7
)
►
October
(
5
)
►
September
(
5
)
▼
August
(
8
)
Long Over Due
There is a line people...
Proof that a wedding can be anything you want...
It's official...
I LOVE unique and unexpected things at weddings! T...
Mommy & Me Date Night With Extra Fun
All I can say is wow...
So today hasn't exactly been eventful, but I've lo...
►
July
(
7
)
About Me
Neff Said...
Small town family living in the big bad city! For our Arkansas family and friends, let's keep up!
View my complete profile
1 comments:
wow!! I guess if your into that kind of thing!?
Post a Comment