Friday, August 14, 2009

It's official...

On August 26th, 2009 Cohen and I will be traveling to see one very special person....
ONE Guess...


That's right, we are going to see Sesame Stree Live: Elmo's Green Thumb!!!



We'll get to see all these happy smiley faces

But really I know all he'll be concerned about is Elmo, Bert & Ernie :)

I am soooooooo excited about this! I think this will be loads of fun for him and I can't wait to see the excitement on his face!

but.....

I'm also excited because I officially became a fan on the Miranda Lambert website! Do you have any idea what this means???? This means that when I attend her concert in December I will be able to go back for a meet and greet with her! Freaking Miranda Lambert! LOVE HER! Very excited about all of this news :)

0 comments: