Friday, March 26, 2010

The Times They Are A'Changin!

So my loyal followers and stalkers that I know read my blog and have yet to show themselves (I know you're there...come out of the woods and make yourselves known with some comments or something and show some love!)...do you remember my little blog at the beginning of the year talking about my goals for the year?

Well Ladies and Gents things are back on track! I have started getting my ducks in a row and organizing my life and I couldn't be more pleased about it! I dedicated this year to bettering myself, and although I've already had a few speed bumps along the way I can proudly tell you that I haven't let them stop me. (BIG SHOUT OUT TO MISS BRITTANY-My BFF-Sister-Dearest Friend & Peanut Butter to my Jelly! Love you for always being so supportive, believing in me and keeping me on track. You're the full definition of the BESTEST!)

I met with a dear friend of mine last night that works at the school I'm wanting to attend and we got my shiznit in order! ha That's right it's in order! I have been approved for a pell grant (INSERT HAPPY DANCE) and will be starting school in September! WHOOP WHOOP! So here's to achieving goals and making a happy healthy life for me and my precious, handsome, sweet, love of my life little boy! (He's been spending time with his daddy and I'm missing him terribly if you can't tell haha)

On a side note...I'm excited for my weekend. I'm taking Mr. Handsome to see How To Train A Dragon movie in 3D tonight! And tomorrow my FU (favorite uncle...and yes I really do call him FU) will be stopping by the house to spend quality time with the kiddos. It will be packed with ice cream and toy model activities. Cohen I think will be very excited, considering I think my uncle has turned into one of Cohen's fav people. More stories than I can count that come out of my son's mouth involve my uncle in some way. They are usually made up and very funny...love his little imagination. Anyway I'm done for today...

So I will leave you with this song stuck in your head

My future's so bright I've got to wear shades....
(Insert more happy dance)

(oldie pic but you get the idea)

5 comments:

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany said...

I am so proud of you and love you to death!! Can't wait to see the great things you are going to do!

Ms Debbie said...

Love the shades picture. I have no doubt you will be successful in what ever you do.

Ashley said...

You ROCK! That is all I am going to say. Anyone else would have buckled under the stress! Not you!

Love you girl!!

Neff Said... said...

Thanks Ladies!