Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Absolute Two Favorites

For those that know me you know that I love music! I listen to everything! But when it comes to country music there are only two women that I follow religiously...




1. Reba McEntire


2. Miranda Lambert


Exactly in that order!


I have been fortunate enough to have seen Miranda play 3 different times (loved it every time) and hopefully will be adding a 4th event to the list in May. As for Reba...not yet but I can swear to you that I will see her play at least once in my life before she retires (which I hope isn't any time soon).


What started this little post was that I was listening to Reba's 50 Greatest Hits at work and wasn't sure which one I would name as my ABSOLUTE favorite song. Being that the woman has a ton of hits and ton of songs in general, it's a long list to go through to pick my ABSOLUTE favorite. But I narrowed it down to my top 12....Yeah I know that's a lot but like I said she has a long list of songs.

1. I'm A Survivor-If I could pick a theme song for my life this would be the one.


2. Fancy-This was the very first I ever remember loving. I'm not just talking about country music I'm talking about first song I remember loving out of everything.

3. Does He Love You-I can't tell you how many times Brittany and I have sung this song at the top of our lungs in the car together...

4. The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia

5. What Do You Say-This song always makes me think of my Aunt while she was dying of cancer in the hospital.

6. I'll Be

7. If You See Him, If You See Her

8. Consider Me Gone

9. When You Love Someone Like That

10. For My Broken Heart

11. Is There Life Out There

12. The Greatest Man I Never Knew


As for Miranda's songs...well we'll leave that for another post.

0 comments: