Friday, November 13, 2009

Thanksgiving...I'm already thinking about Christmas!

So I have started the Christmas shopping already! I like to have things done way before Christmas so I'm not freaking out a week before and spending a fortune in the process. Luckily for me my family doesn't buy gifts for the adults only the children, and my friends and I no longer share gifts either. This is also partly because most of them all have children as well. So only buying for the children in my life greatly cuts things down for me! I have already started on Cohen's gifts and I've come up with a genius idea for Keegan and Audrey. Since this year has been a little rough on them with their parents divorce and all, I've decided I'm going to do a one on one day with each. Audrey is definitely my little princess and loves all things girlie! So for her day I'm planning a morning trip to get our toes and nails painted, then an afternoon of what else...SHOPPING! Every little girl's favorite word! Now for Keegan doing a day of shopping wouldn't be as fun for him, so I've thought long and hard about this one and I've decided that I'm going to take him to a local bowling alley for some bowling, laser tag, games and possibly go carts (I have to check with them on age and height limitations). Oh and don't worry Cohen won't be left out, he'll get a personal day too :)


Back to gifts though, I'm very excited about some of the gifts I've already bought for Cohen. First things first, I've designed (by design I mean I found pictures and uploaded them into the website I'm buying from) and purchased guitar T-shirts! He has one guitar t-shirt, which is the shirt I designed (I actually did completely design this one) for his birthday. He practically wants to live in this shirt and it's already kind of worn out. So new guitar shirts are on the way! I'm very excited for them to arrive because I KNOW that Cohen will LOVE them!
I've also purchased a Personalized Elmo CD of Elmo singing songs to Cohen, Two Elmo movies, a monster truck movie, Fisher Price Smart Fit game set and a school bus monster truck. It's nice to have the ball rolling on Christmas :)

0 comments: