Friday, November 20, 2009

The day is finally here!!!!!

You might be thinking what day is that?....Brittany's wedding day we've heard you talk so much about?.....Answer: Nope not that day....The Miranda Lambert Concert you've talked about?.....Answer: Nope not that day either! So what day is it?......Answer: NEW MOON IS IN THEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!

The glorious day has arrived that I will get to sit in the movie theater tonight with my best girlfriends and drool over the sexy men of New Moon. *ahhh I will be in heaven* I mean who wouldn't be in heaven when staring at this
This....
This....
This....
Or This....
Very excited about the new movie and time with the girlies....but the ridiculous crowd that will be there for the very same reason I will be....not so much! Not letting the crowds stress me out though because tonight will be great!

2 comments:

Blogger2r said...

I went at midnight last night! I have never seen anything so insane it was like a stampede. Two girls next to us got in a fist fight because one of the girls cut in line!! Have a great time :)

Neff Said... said...

I didn't witness anything that bad, but it was definitely intense! Loved it none the less though :)