The wait is now over and I have seen NEW MOON! Let me just say that I LOVED it, but there were definitely some cheesy parts.
(if you haven't seen it, read no further if you don't want something to be spoiled for you)
First super cheesy part was the kiss between Edward and Bella while standing next to her truck after the birthday party....all I can say is really?!? During this kiss both Edward and Bella have this heavy breathing/moaning thing going on. In my book it was definitely TOO much! I've read the books, so I understand that Edward is in pain every time he kisses her...I get it. But Bella? Yes, she is excited to be kissing Edward but let's not act like they are doing more than just kissing here ok! I literally laughed out loud in the theater during this scene.
Second cheesy part was the scene with Alice and the Volturri when she is showing them the future proving that Bella would one day be turned into a vampire. The glimpse shows Edward and Bella running through the forest wearing out dated clothing, in slow motion no less. That's about as bad if they had filmed the scene with them running towards each other with arms opened wide in a meadow full of flowers! I definitely think that the scene could have been better! (again I laughed out loud)
I know there is another part that I laughed at but I can't think of it at the moment...
Even with all of the cheesy moments, I still really loved the movie! I was completely enthralled with the books and was so excited to see them come to life on the big screen! They've done an extremely good job so far staying true to the books.
Even with all of the cheesy moments, I still really loved the movie! I was completely enthralled with the books and was so excited to see them come to life on the big screen! They've done an extremely good job so far staying true to the books.
But now that my small little review is out of the way, let me share the pictures that were taken of our LARGE group (there were probably about 25 of us).
Pictures of us with our tickets...
Me
Brittany
Leanna
Ashley
Jenna and Brittany
Tiffany
Holly
Cheryl
Belinda
Deb
Group Shot waiting in line (arrived about 5 and the movie didn't start until 7:15)
Jenna in Forks :)
Scary Jenna...
Excited faces
More excited faces!
Right before the movie
Now that the movie has really introduced Jacob's character, are you still Team Edward or have you switched? :)

1 comments:
lol! just read this one!
Post a Comment