
My heart is broken over the eviction of Jeff on Big Brother 11! Every episode I fell more and more in love with this man! Check out these pictures and tell me if you don't LOVE him too...




Seriously, I would put a garden in my yard if that meant I would get a lawn boy like him! And I've decided that we should totally be a couple because I'm scoring decent on his list of critieria for a partner haha :)
Brunette-CHECK
Brunette-CHECK
25-30 in age-X
Sense of Humor-I would like to think so CHECK
Into Sports-X
Italian-X
Accents-Southern! CHECK
Shorter-CHECK
Outspoken-I have my moments CHECK
Good Heart-Again I would like to think so CHECK
*Swoon* Seriously it's love with this man! haha
On to the show though....Jordan better kick it up a notch and get her butt in the game because now that Jeff is gone she is the one I'm hoping wins. And does anyone else think that Jordan resembles Miranda Lambert? I've thought this the entire show!





0 comments:
Post a Comment