Bored as ever this weekend I started looking at my profile on facebook reading over all of the past status updates. Some of them were really funny and sweet moments that I had had with Cohen. Examples...
After monster trucks in BK drive thru. Cohen: I need 3 happy meals, fries and a drink...yeah that's all. Haha really?- what makes this one funny is that he didn't tell this to me. He was in the backseat screaming it to the drive thru guy
Cohen: can I drive? Me: when you're big like me. Cohen: but I am bigger. Me: than last time you asked, yes. Cohen: so can I drive?...ha he's too smart for his own good :)
Cohen hit his imaginary dragon and I told him that wasn't nice, so he said sorry and gave him kisses. Too cute
Cohen: ready...watch out... crushes goldfish cracker in hand, eats it and moves to the next. Such a boy :-D
Just got Cohen a happy meal. While paying the very butch woman Cohen is saying very loudly... What HE doing? Embarassing.
Cohen is telling elmo, know how much? Love you thiiiiss much! (arms stretched wide)
Asked Cohen to sing me a song. He said he needed a cd...ha nice
Cohen just told me that a dragon named Zoola just ate his sucker
Singing to Keith Whitley while Cohen plays the guitar :-D
Letting cohen brush my hair....I might be bald after this
Watching a movie and eating imaginary cookies that cohen made for me :-D
Cohen gave me his first compliment ever today..."mommy pretty". So sweet :)
Other funny moment that I didn't post about:
While spending time with his dad...Cohen's dad: (pointing at bruise on leg) What's this?
Cohen: Ouchie
Cohen's dad: What happend?
Cohen: they hit me with a hot dog...
haha to my knowledge no one has ever hit him with a hot dog, but it makes for a funny story.

0 comments:
Post a Comment