There are sooooo many movies coming out this year that I'm super excited about! My list is so long I'm not even really sure where to begin, but....

Currently out right now that I want to see is When in Rome and the Lovely Bones. I'm a sucker for chick flick movies like When and Rome so of course it's a must. As for the Lovely Bones...I listened to the audio book a few years back and I have a feeling it's going to be much like My Sister's Keeper was. Great books, but hard to watch and not cry your eyes out.
Movies to come....Dear John, Valentines Day, The Wolfman, Shutter Island, Alice in Wonderland, The Back Up Plan, Remember Me, She's Out Of My League, The Bounty Hunter, The Runaways, Grown Ups, Last Song, Repo Men, Iron Man 2, Robin Hood, Sex & The City 2, Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Salt, Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows, Prince of Persia: The Sands Of Time, Letters To Juliet, Knight & Day.....I mean really the list goes on and on!
Movies at the top of my list include:
Dear John 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0989757/
Valentines Day
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0817230/
I mean could they have possibly packed any more top actors and actresses in this movie?!?!?
Alice In Wonderland
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1014759/
I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton films and I'm postive that this will be nothing short of amazing!
The Runaways
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1017451/
Love, love, love the music and I think this movie will be FANTASTIC! Super excited doesn't even begin to describe what I am for this movie!
And of course last but not least...
Twilight Saga: Eclipse
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1325004/
I wish I could say that you will be able to find me in the theaters on each opening day, but sadly that probably won't happen.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
2010 movies I already love you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
All movies I am DYING to see too! I am such a movie fanatic! Have you seen the Lovely Bones yet? I saw it this weekend and would be curious to hear what you thought...
No I'm sad to say I haven't seen it yet. I LOVE movies but sadly I usually have to wait for them to hit stores before seeing them. Unless my son Cohen can come with me, I don't usually get to go to the movies a lot.
Did you read the book? What did you think of the movie?
Post a Comment