Since I was a little girl, I have planned my "wedding" multiple times. I have dreamt of what colors, themes, bridesmaids and decorations I wanted. Every last detail was thought of. Sadly this same thought process has gone for my friends weddings too :) Back before Chase placed the beautiful engagement ring on Brittany's tiny little finger, wedding ideas had already taken place in my head. (haha don't judge...it's called a best friend being prepared) Originally, way before Chase came into the picture Brittany had always talked about how nice it would be to have a beach wedding. So I of course had multiple ideas and locations planned out. Since then the theme of Brittany's wedding has changed to Rustic (side note...I'm in love with this idea more so than the beach wedding). Although the theme has stayed the same since this beauty came into the picture....
the location has not! There has probably been talk of about 3 to 4 different locations. Annoying as this is, it's very typical during the wedding planning process. Now that we are officially in 2010, the location is for sure set and will not be changing again. Brittany and I have truly jumped on board the wedding planning process and have started finalizing all details. So for those of you that read my blog (all two of you ha) get ready because it's all wedding from here on out!
Friday, January 8, 2010
OH how things change...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love reading your blog. It will be a little remiss without little man stories or the insight that you give and try so hard not to tell such private things in your life. ( FYI.. you aren't real successful at that. ) But.. I will still enjoy it. On a side note... rustic huh? Did you check out Pratts farm.. or barn??? ( it;s one of those. )
Oh Ms Debbie...I do tell such private things but the most private things don't make it to the blog :) Glad someone reads it though!
As for Pratt Place, yes that was the first place we looked into but it's extremely expensive! So that idea didn't stay around long :)
Make that 3 followers!! I am now offically following your blog!!
Yay! Thanks Ashley :)
Post a Comment