Monday, October 19, 2009

Saturday was a busy day...

Saturday was a busy day for Mr. Cohen and I. We started the morning with fresh from the skillet pancakes! Mmmmm....what a way to start right? Afterwards we got ready for the day and drove to WalMart for the Touch A Truck event. Being that Cohen is very into trucks this was a big deal for him and he was very excited about it. I will say though, that at first Cohen was afraid to touch/explore any of the vehicles because I think he was afraid it was going to get him in trouble for doing so. It took me a while to explain to him that it was ok for him to get into/crawl on the vehicles.






After convincing Cohen that the trucks were going to "leave to go to work" (hey don't judge, a little white lie won't hurt him), we went back to the house to visit with family who had come down from St. Louis for the day. I don't have any pictures of the family visit, but I do have pictures of Cohen and I carving pumpkins with Aunt Brittany and Uncle Chase at their house!

Aunt Brittany was very serious about her pumpkin carving :)

From Left to Right: Brittany's Jack-O-Lantern, My Ghost/tombstone/scary tree & Moon, Cohen's "C", Chase's Go Hogs, Chase's "C" & Brittany's "B". By the way that "B" was carved by me and it took me way longer than it should have to figure out how to carve it out and it still look like a "B". Ha I'm not always the brightest crayon in the box :)OUR PUMPKINS!


Close up of me and Cohen's pumpkins. Aren't they stinkin cute?!? You know, sadly I think the adults had more fun with the carving than Cohen did. Oh well, there's always next year to hope that he'll enjoy!

0 comments: