Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Count Down Has Begun...Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock

AHHHHHHHHHHH! As of last Friday it was officially the one year mark until Brittany's wedding next October! This means Wedding Planner/Maid of Honor me needs to get my butt in gear! There was a location decided upon and we thought it was set in stone, but we are now back to square one with no location. No worries though people, I collected a large list of places for Brittany's review and she's set up appointments for us to meet with some different locations this Sunday. Pray Brittany and Chase like the locations and that they like what they hear from the venues! As wedding planner I know I would feel a lot better knowing there is a location set. I mean with no location set, there is only so much planning you can do. I can tell you that we do definitely have some things in order. Such as: Photographer, Wedding Party, Colors, Date, Basic look/theme of the wedding and wedding attire. Things will definitely be kicked into high gear soon and I will be turned into a wedding planning fool! I'm truly excited about getting things in order and being able to get the over all look of things completed. But just so you can get a glimpse/idea about the wedding, I'm going to leave you with an inspiration board I created for Brittany and some pictures I've saved. Enjoy!
Seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! *Swoon*
And the picture above is a look I'm considering for the big day....thoughts?

0 comments: