Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finger Print Wedding Band

While reading one of the many wedding blogs that I follow and of course always doing research for Brittany's wedding, I stumbled across the sweetest and most creative idea for a wedding band. It's a wedding band with your personal finger print engraved in the band. Just think about that....your husband or wife wearing a one of a kind wedding band. No one in the world will have that same band because they will be wearing your finger print on it!

You can have the finger print engraved on the outside


Or if you don't like the look of that then go for the inside

I love love love this idea! Should I ever get married it will definitely be one to consider.


Wondering where you can purchase them? Go to one of the greatest places ever...etsy.com. Fabuluster sells not only wedding bands but other great jewelry pieces as well. Such as the pendant necklace you can have engraved with your child's finger print and their name on the back.

Personally I think this is something I would love to have in the future. I already have a ring I wear that says "Cohen's Mommy Always", but I would totally love a pendant with his finger print and name :)

0 comments: