Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Can't believe I forgot


To mention in yesterday's post that it was one month until NEW MOON'S release! After all of the hype going on in the media and all of the hype between me and the girls in the office, you would think that I would have thought to mention it in my count down blog yesterday. So in honor of count downs and movies, let's talk about Twilight! Oh yes, I too have jumped on the twilight band wagon and have allowed myself to be sucked in! I've read all of the books (loved them) and every bit of information I can find about the upcoming movies in production. Oh and let's not forget the fact that I've watched every possible clip for New Moon. Sadly, by the time I finally watch the movie I'm sure I will probably already have seen it all just from watching clips and viewing pictures. I mean really is it possible to see these images too many times?.....You know the answer is no!


And I totally must admit that after watching interviews with Jackson Rathbone (Jasper) I find something about him very attractive.

In the beginning of all the Twilight madness I had no clue who he was and definitely didn't find him attractive in the first movie (still don't think I will find him attractive in the other movies either...the blonde doesn't work for him), but seeing the real Jackson in interviews and his band 100 monkeys I definitely find him attractive. I have a weird thing about Highly intelligent/Geeky and Bad Boy/Musically Inclined type guys. Those qualities have a sexiness about them that definitely turns my head for a second look :) Not to mention I definitely go for guys with dark hair. Not that I can't appreciate a guy that is blonde, I just prefer brunette.

Wow...look at that, I've allowed myself to get off the topic. Sorry done with the day dreaming about my type. Back to the subject!

Subject being that there is only a month until New Moon hits theaters and I could not be more excited about this! Between me, the girls in my office and extended friends of ours I think that we are probably going to have a group of 10 to 15 for the movie that night. November 20th can not get her fast enough! Then we'll have June 30th to wait for the release of Eclipse....

0 comments: