Friday, April 16, 2010

Celebrity Beauty I Envy

Everyone has certain celebrities in mind when they think of the definition of DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! I know that I definitely have a list of celebrity women I envy. Such as...

The Kardashian Sisters



These women have the BEST curves in Hollywood in my opinion! These are the bodies that women would kill for! They are beautiful women that have TRUE curves and not walking around like stick figures with edges.

Of course I have my favorites between the three... with Kim being first, Kourtney second and Khloe third






Then comes Kate Beckinsale




This woman is just naturally beautiful! She is one of those women that look sexy whether she's on the red carpet or out in public in t-shirts and jeans.

Lastly and newest to my list is Nina Dobrev





She can pull of an innocence about her and yet she can still pull off sexy.

0 comments: