Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Obsessed much…to say the least

I do not hide that fact that I am wedding/DIY obsessed. Anyone who really knows me knows that I could spend days on the internet looking up different projects. But within the last 6 months I have let these amazing little projects consume my every thought! Weddings and DIY are always on my mind but I have allowed myself to be taken over by every wedding blog, magazine, pictures, bakers, photographers and anything wedding I can get my hands on. Why has my obsession intensified just in these last six months you might ask…well my best friend B got engaged on June 6th this year and I have known the engagement was coming before she did. So I have thrown myself into research for her to help her create her absolute dream wedding! Which kicked my obsession into a new alarming level and I have ended up saving 34 different DIY projects, not just for her wedding but for other people I know as well (I love to help my friends with their wedding planning when they need me). Below are some of my favorites thus far…

Accordian Style Invitation


Aisle Runner

Aisle Stepping Stones

BBQ Cutlery Packets

Bouquet Charms of Passed Loved Ones


Brownie Wedding Cakes for Showers


Labels for Favors


Pearl Necklace-I’ve actually started making this one and B is considering wearing it for her
wedding :)


Save the Date Cards and Envelopes


Story Books for Table Décor


And yet another Invitation


These are just a FEW of my favs…

1 comments:

Ms Debbie said...

Cant wait to get to know you better! B is a lucky girl.