Tuesday, June 1, 2010

No longer Waiting

A good portion of my life I've been told to wait. I've waited on family members to get things together and I've even waited on a few men in my life for different reasons or situations. Today I've stopped waiting! I have stopped waiting for everyone around me to organize their lives and get their stuff in order before I start working on my own.



I have officially put in my two weeks notice at work, already lined up a new job back in town and will be starting cosmetology school! I could not be happier about this! I know it's not going to be easy managing my time between work, school and little man and that money will be tight, but in the end it will all be worth it!



Here's to my future!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so proud of you Beth!! You Rock!!! : ) I will miss you!

Leanna said...

Yes!! Here's to your future! You can do it! I think it's great that you aren't waiting but making the most of the oppertunity set before you! You are going to do great at this new venture and you will succeed!
I'm going to miss having you as a part of daily life but words can not express how happy and excited I am for you!
Love you girl!!!

Neff Said... said...

Thanks so much Ladies! Love you both!

S.I.F. said...

HOORAY for starting the next stage of your life! That is so so so exciting!