This month has been pure crazy! There have been at least two to three deaths/funerals a week this month! Some have been natural causes, some car accidents and others sadly were suicides. I can't help but hurt for all of the families and friends of these loved ones. Especially those that might have had connections with more than one of the lost loved ones this month. To lose more than one person you love in the same month is pain I can't even imagine.
Today, I found out one of my best childhood friend's father died because of a heart attack while driving. This truly breaks my heart...This is a man that was always extremely good to me and I had known him since I was a child. I can't help but think that he died too soon. He was still supposed to be here to walk his daughters down the aisle and to watch his grandkids grow up. I hurt for my friend, her boys, his wife and other children.
I can't help but think about the fact that he was younger than my parents, and what if it was me instead of her. I've never had to deal with the death of someone so extremely close to me and I can't imagine how I would react to it. The thought of it alone sends massive amounts of fear through me.
To everyone lost this month, may they rest in peace. To all the family and friends, may they find peace and comfort during this horrible time.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
My Heart Breaks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment